Shmøergh Drummer is a drum sequencer which generates drum loops that "make sense". What "makes sense" is of course very subjective, so it's an opinionated drum sequencer: it has built in patterns that produce more or less classic hiphop/funk/electronic/dance rhythms but with the intention to keep it interesting.
The module is admittedly inspired by Mutable Instrument's Grids but the inner logic [of my module] is much more rudimental.
- Opinionated drum sequencer
- 4x trigger outputs
- Hardcoded pattern pool for each channel with free mix-and-match
- Pattern start reset button
- Ability to add semi-random extra notes to patterns
- Re-randomize extra notes
- Expects 4PPQ external clock
- Nice blinking LEDs
- Works with +12V
- Makes great cappuccino